Registering for the "Going on holiday" service

The Police offer the "Going on holiday" crime prevention service throughout the year, if residents are away for a long period. All you have to do is submit an application to the Police. You can register online on this page.

The Police will keep an eye on your home! The Police will include your home in their crime prevention patrols as part of their general monitoring, day or night, to check everything is in order.

Please note: Do not use special characters (+, - , /, & ... etc.) when filling in the fields.

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

Votre identité

Personne à contacter pendant votre absence

Conditions d'utilisation *

Last update