The Police are headed by a Director General who is assisted by a Deputy Director General. Since 2015, the role of Director General has been held by Philippe Schrantz. Donat Donven is the Deputy Director General.
The Director General, Deputy Director General and central directors form the management committee, which is assisted by a Secretariat General.
- Directorate General
- Secretariat General
- Central general law enforcement directorate
- Central criminal investigation directorate
- Central directorate for resources and competences
- Central directorate for strategy and performance
The role of the management committee includes:
- guidance and strategic objectives;
- strategic decisions;
- monitoring and supervision;
- cross-cutting coordination;
- international relations.
The management committee provides the following services:
- International relations department
- Communication department
- Legal service
- Psychological service
- Financial auditing service
- Data protection officer