Reporting lost property

You can inform the Police if you lose one or more items of your property.

Ineligible items

This procedure does not apply if the lost property is a weapon. Please inform the Police via the emergency number 113 or contact the police station of your choice as soon as possible.

You are reminded that this procedure should only be used for actual incidents and any misuse is punishable by law.

Time limits

Please complete the procedure as soon as possible after losing the item(s) of property.

Last update